Thread: Bluetooth connection help

1. Bluetooth connection help

I need some help figuring this one out. Yesterday was the maiden voyage for our 2017 RZ2 with Tige touch. I assume that you can only have a specific number of devices paired via Bluetooth. The dealer had several devices connected. I tried to remove these devices from my system but they never cleared from the display. I could find the system showing up on my phone but everyone I tried to pair it would fail.

Am I missing something? Does anyone know a work around?

There was a software update that addresses that issue (phones not clearing from BT menu). Sound like you may need the update. I would try to clear them then shut screen off, shut master switch off then turn everything back on and see if they are gone.
    Screen usually sends a pairing request to your phone. Sounds like if that doesn't work you are stuck running aux cord or USB until you get the update.

Quote Originally Posted by freeheel4life View Post
    There was a software update that addresses that issue (phones not clearing from BT menu). Sound like you may need the update. I would try to clear them then shut screen off, shut master switch off then turn everything back on and see if they are gone.
    Screen usually sends a pairing request to your phone. Sounds like if that doesn't work you are stuck running aux cord or USB until you get the update.
    My BT is a bit wonky on my 2018 as well.

Dealer have to do the sw update or can I manually do it?

It's easy enough to do yourself. I have had issues with thumb drives though. For some reason only certain brands of thumb drives will work. Beyond that it's just getting the software from your dealer or Tige. I would talk to your dealer and see if they could email it to you and give you the update procudure.

Quote Originally Posted by freeheel4life View Post
    It's easy enough to do yourself. I have had issues with thumb drives though. For some reason only certain brands of thumb drives will work. Beyond that it's just getting the software from your dealer or Tige. I would talk to your dealer and see if they could email it to you and give you the update procudure.
    Thanks.

I have same problem with new to me 2017 Z3. Does anybody have the latest update they can email to me?
    Last edited by Torch; 05-16-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Boat
    2018 R23
    Had the exact same problem with my 2018. I emailed justin@tige.com and he sent me his link and I did it myself last night. Very easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 R23, Lake Cumberland KY

Thank you!