Thread: 2016 Tige RZR for sale.

2016 Tige RZR for sale.

Every option except heater and shower. 110 hours. Excellent condition. $65,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve gotten several views but no comments so far. I need to sell this boat. I would like to get some offers.

Boat
    2016 Tige Z3 w/ Taps 3 2006 Tige 24Ve' w/ Go Surf Assist
    Do you have any more pictures? Got a buddy at work that might be interested.
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Boat
    Used to roll a major gangsta lean 24Ve; now a ballasted to the hills MB F24 with GoSurfAssist
    Where is the boat located? Also, where has it “lived” it’s life mostly?

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Boat
    2016 RZX3, 2014 R20 with taps 3
    Comparing to what’s local to me and that’s a good price. Pictures would be helpful too.

Guessing from reg # boat is in Tennessee. From backdrop, somewhere on a farm. Looks to be in good shape for a farm boat. Usually they get parked in a shed out by the barn and get covered in bird...stuff...out here.

Boat
    2007 22ve
    Quote Originally Posted by treeman77 View Post
    Every option except heater and shower. 110 hours. Excellent condition. $65,000

Gotta put a little effort into the add if you want it sold. People like pictures, lots of pictures of everything. Pics typically speak louder than words as far as a boats condition goes, GLWS!

Always stored inside a closed shop building. Located in middle Tennessee. Always fresh water lake. I bought new. Taps 3 surf system with surf bracelet. Wet sounds speakers. Full cover. 110 hours. Great boat, complimented every time out on. The water.