Thread: Alberta Tigé Events - 2018

Boat
    2013 Tigé Z1 Vx

Alberta Tigé Events - 2018

Hey gents. I put a note in my calendar that we should start looking at booking the group site at Little Bow in early Feb. According to their website bookings commence on Feb 5.

The group site costs $335 per night so we would need 10 “campers” to make it cost effective. Otherwise we could just book nearby sites elsewhere in the park. I think we decided last year the group sites were much nicer.

I can probably get 3 to 4 camp “sites” from my own group.

Let start the dialog. I’m looking at the June 23 weekend.

Oh ya - I’m headed to the boat show next Thursday night. Feb 8. Would be good to see you guys.

Here a boat picture.... you know... for attention.

Sadly this is the last time I was on a boat.
    Last edited by JohnnieMo; 02-01-2018 at 03:49 AM.

Boat
    2006 22V
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieMo View Post
    Hey gents. I put a note in my calendar that we should start looking at booking the group site at Little Bow in early Feb. According to their website bookings commence on Feb 5.

The group site costs $335 per night so we would need 10 “campers” to make it cost effective. Otherwise we could just book nearby sites elsewhere in the park. I think we decided last year the group sites were much nicer.

I can probably get 3 to 4 camp “sites” from my own group.

Let start the dialog. I’m looking at the June 23 weekend.

Oh ya - I’m headed to the boat show next Thursday night. Feb 8. Would be good to see you guys.

Here a boat picture.... you know... for attention.

Sadly this is the last time I was on a boat.
    Yes Johnnie - thanks for kicking this off. If the June 23 weekend works for people, I will start talking to Seca to see if they are interested again. We are looking at possibly getting a trailer again to park at the lake this season so we might even be able to camp this year.

Boat
    2013 Tigé Z1 Vx
    Good call on the trailer! We have two now. We upgraded right at the end of the year. It’s amazing how cheap used trailers are.

I did more research and it looks like you can only reserve 90 days in advance. Feb 5 just happens to be 90 days before opening day at Little Bow which is early May. So we have until March 23 to decide. Let’s try to lock up 10 spots. I’ve got two for sure.
    Last edited by JohnnieMo; 02-06-2018 at 03:49 AM.

Boat
    2008 Z1
    My family is in. I'm sure Bren will be in too. I'll get a hold of him. I wish I knew how to get a hold of the three Tige guys who are always at Ridge. I'll work on it.
    2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
    360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Boat
    2006 22V
    I reached out to a Tige owner that hasn’t been part of our group in the past as well (and have another family to contact). Hopefully we can grow this a little every year!

Boat
    2013 Tigé Z1 Vx

Alberta Tigé Events - 2018

Quote Originally Posted by macteacher2 View Post
    I reached out to a Tige owner that hasn’t been part of our group in the past as well (and have another family to contact). Hopefully we can grow this a little every year!
    It has always seemed odd to me that Hyperactive was the #1 Tige sales leader for several years, yet there are no Tige owners around from that era. My assumption is that most took their boats to BC permanently. Either way, we should be able to struggle up ten families to join us for a nice weekend in June.

For those that didn't make it, here are pics of the Seca booth during the Calgary boat show. They had a LOT of Tige's there. I also had a chance to meet once of the owners of Kanuk Board Co. I must say I am impressed. I was hoping they would be at a cheaper price point than something like a Soulcraft or a Chaos, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Either way I'd like my next board to be a Kanuk. I noted our reunion and I think there will be an option for them to send some boards. I told them Brennan would bring his credit card.

Jack helped by photo documenting the entire event on his iPad. If you want any blurry boat pictures, just let me know.

Last edited by JohnnieMo; 02-13-2018 at 09:39 PM.

Boat
    '13 Tige Z1 - Sold '08 Tige Z1
    Hey Johnnie, count us in for that weekend. Look forward to seeing everyone again this year. Last year was a lot of fun.

Boat
    2013 Tigé Z1 Vx
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_Power View Post
    Hey Johnnie, count us in for that weekend. Look forward to seeing everyone again this year. Last year was a lot of fun.
    Awesome. Are you in for one spot or two? I believe it was your brother who joined last year.

Boat
    '13 Tige Z1 - Sold '08 Tige Z1
    Most likely two spots but will let you know. It was my buddy Rob who came last year and hopefully again this year. I'll keep you posted.