Thread: RZR and Mission Delta

Boat
    2014 RZR

RZR and Mission Delta

Anybody have any knowledge of how well a Mission Delta fits a RZR hull. I tried another brand, and could not find good mounting location. Is that a common problem with the RZR hull? Thanks in advance.

Boat
    2014 R20 with taps 3
    For me it was great when I got it to stick but eventually gave up and ran listed. This was with a homemade version that works on every other boat. The curvature of the hull doesn’t allow the suction cups to stick.

After many attempts, we gave up on trying stuff and just bought taps 3.

No experience with the Delta however we run a Nauticurl on our R20 2015 Raptor factory prop, factory 900lb hard tank and plus 2 x 550lb plumbed plug and play port and starboard lockers. The Nauticurl (we think) is amazing. It does take a little bit of time to attach due to the lip of the hull but I can say it 100% fits with both cups sticking and 100% works regular and goofy. With taps around 3 running at about 10.4 - 10.6mph I get a good push a decent distance from the boat and I am 6'4, 270 pounds and ride a Hyperlite Shim. Also our set up by no means runs the weight others run on this board in their R20 / RZR but at this stage we don't feel we need it as the wave is great (and it is a 20 footer after all).

Boat
    2013 R20 with the VX
    We also just bought a naughticurl and used it exclusively last summer on our R20. Like DCR said it can be a pain sometimes to attach but there is a small spot where it will suck. The wave is better than listed for sure

Boat
    2014 RZR
    Thanks guys.