Thread: Underwater lights

Boat
    2014 RZR

Underwater lights

Im thinking about installing underwater lights on my ‘14 RZR with Tige Touch. I have a touch option on the switch screen for the lights, can lights be wired to operate off that screen? I do not want to add actual switches. Thanks in advance for the feed back.

Boat
    2016 R21
    Not sure about your year but on mine there were wires ran to the back of the boat. The lights were pretty simple to install if you dont mind drilling holes in the back of the boat. I believe the wires for the lights were blue and white.

Boat
    Back in the good ol' days a 2006 22ve
    Yes, no need to mount and wire a physical switch. However, you may have to enter the dealer mode and activate the switch. This is common among many brands these days with un-ordered factory options. The next thing to consider, what amount of load will the system handle? Its at least designed to handle the load of the factory lights.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience and Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props ARC Audio FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LifeForm LED Polk Rockford And More

Boat
    2014 RZR
    I have the VX hull extension, and I’m thinking about using a light that uses the drain hole. What type do you guys recommend?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Boat
    Back in the good ol' days a 2006 22ve
    I dont. Most are going to interfere with the movement of the plate. You may even find that you have to dismount the actuator to get it in and out. Lastly, taking the drain plug lights in and out leads to harness failure.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience and Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props ARC Audio FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LifeForm LED Polk Rockford And More