(It’s our boat so we get to make the rules)
Basic rule of thumb is this: Have a good time and treat our boat with respect as if it were yours. If you are on our boat, it means we invited you. You are our guest. It is our responsibility to make sure that you are safe while with us. It is our responsibility to make sure that you know if I've got any pet peeves, or, I mean "special rules" on our boat. It is our responsibility to understand that if you are new to boating, even if I explained our rules, you are in a different environment and may make mistakes, and I should not have a temper tantrum. As our guest, if you do not have a relaxing and pleasant experience, we have failed. Life is stressful enough, we are on our boat to relax and enjoy life.
• Be Safe and Have Fun!
• Use common sense
• You break it you buy it!
• If you don’t know ask
• Leave your fishing pole at home...our boat is NOT a fishing boat!
• Our boat runs on Gas not Thank You’s
-If you can afford it; I'd be happy to buy ALL of your gas if you want to buy a boat!
-No gas money can equal no invite back
• Please keep the boat clean as possible
• NO colored sunscreen
• NO WHINING or COMPLAINING
• We wake up vary early to wakeboard if you don’t get up you will get left behind.
• I can break any rule it’s my boat!!!!!
• NO nasty sticky snacks
• NO crumbs
-NO crumb making food or powder coated (crackers, chips, etc) in the boat
• NO chocolate
• NO dip of any kind
• NO food that turns your hands any color (Cheetos are the devil)
• If you're going to eat cheese crackers, cheetos or any cheddar flavored snacks do so on the swim platform
• No spilling of beer, soft drinks, juice, etc.
-You can spill water if you must
• No glass containers, I don't care what's in it
• Do NOT throw the drinks or trash in the lake when you are done
-Place them in the trash bag provided
• No coolers on the seats...FLOOR ONLY!
• Always put beer/soda cans in koozies and in the cup holders
• PLEASE really try not to stand on vinyl
• Trash goes in the trash bag not in a cup holder
• Don't just sit there while were docking...HELP GRAB THE DOCK!!!!
• Don't place your towels, bags, etc. all over the boat; invest in a backpack so that it can be kept together and put it away
• Take off your shoes
• NO shoes or dirty feet in the boat
-If they are dirty, dunk them in the lake to clean them off
Cleaning The Boat /Beach
• Get in the boat from the swim platform while it’s on the trailer
• If you rode in the boat, or used it on the beach please help clean up afterwards!!!!!!
-If you’re not doing anything you’re not helping, so get off your butt and help I don’t care if it’s hot/ cold or don’t you want to get wet. Doing this can equal no invite back!!
On the Water
• Do not let the ski, or wakeboard, touch anything but the floor, platform or rack
• NO sliding anything over the gunwale (side of the boat)
• Nothing touches the boat but bare hands or feet
• Drip dry with a towel on the swim platform before climbing into the boat
• Please do not stand, or step on the seats
• Please sit on the rear storage deck, lift your legs and spin around into the boat
• Let me pull the rope in when the rider is done
I know there are times breaking some rules can't be avoided, but these things expensive to repair! So just avoid it if at all possible
If anyone breaks any of these rules or has a bad attitude they go straight to the tube for an adjustment…..