Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: It's time. Witness: Live Broadcast

Boat
    2008 RZ2
    Saw this on wakeworld -
    "With full ballast and a few people this thing will weigh in at 9000lbs! Take a full crew and it will hit #10,000lbs!! That will displace some water."

Wow, it's got to surf well with that much weight and displacement. I wonder if Tige will introduce an Apex surf boat?
    "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Boat
    '07 RZ2

Boat
    '07 RZ2
    Did you see how deep the lockers are? You can easily get a 1,200 lb sac in the locker on top of the factory setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Booms View Post
    Saw this on wakeworld -
    "With full ballast and a few people this thing will weigh in at 9000lbs! Take a full crew and it will hit #10,000lbs!! That will displace some water."

Wow, it's got to surf well with that much weight and displacement. I wonder if Tige will introduce an Apex surf boat?
    Dry Weight: 5,400
    Fuel: 390 (65 gallons x 6)
    Ballast: 3,000
    Gear: 1,200
    People: 600 (3 people)

Total: 10,590....

I could total be off regarding the gear weight never have weighed my boat with all my gear I'm just guessing either way 10,000lbs is very attainable! I'm excited to get my hands on one! I wonder what they will be coming propped with from the factory...

Boat
    Previous: 01 23V, 07 RZ2 | 2014 RZ2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruizza View Post
    I just want to know real world pricing!!!
    When I asked Jean a few weeks about what the pricing would be she said she doesn't know until they actually build one. I guess thats when they determine price?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Garcia View Post
    When I asked Jean a few weeks about what the pricing would be she said she doesn't know until they actually build one. I guess thats when they determine price?
    I got the same when I spoke with Tony they weren't sure on the pricing yet a week or so ago

Boat
    2012 RZ2
    Yeah I heard basically the same thing from my dealer. I am thinking this thing is coming in at 6 figures easily. I just hope with a 450hp engine it can stay in the 105k range and not be 110k+

Boat
    2012 RZR / 2008 Z1
    It would be nice to know how many pumps the ASR uses, what size hose are they running, fill and drain time with all that weight. image.jpg

I see a push button!

image.jpg

I see holes in the brackets for the VX. Does this boat need the VX?

image.jpg

I wonder how long of a surf board can fit in this compartment?

image.jpg

I am all about access to the bags and pumps. I would like to see more below floor pictures.
    Last edited by NHarp1; 10-03-2013 at 02:42 PM.
    Nick
    Dayton, Ohio

My dealer said 105k range. He wasn't 100 percent sure but bit sounded pretty sure of that

NHarp1

I'm well they say it will fit 2 wakeboards or 3 surfboards and 145cm is the largest wakeboard so I'd say a pretty decent size board. I was looking at the picture it appears that it basically goes all the way to both sides and the boat is 102" wide at the widest point I bet it would fit a 5 foot surfboard?

I'm not sure on the pump configuration the boat on their website has what appears to be an air vent and an over flow port on the side maybe Ragboy will be able to chime in.

Boat
    2004 24V Riders Edition PCM ZR6 6L
    Quote Originally Posted by NHarp1 View Post
    Is the full flatter (less V) than most Tige's or is it just a camera illusion?
    Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Boat
    2008 RZ2
    When I watched the video I saw that one lady struggle getting the boards out of the storage. I do not know if I want to put a $600 dollar plus soulcraft or other hand crafted board in there if it will get banged up.
    I guess one way to think about it, I am spending $100k on a boat what is another $600 board...
    "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Boat
    2013 Z3
    I am not trying to be the negative nancy here, the boat looks sweet. Sea deck flooring is very, very nice. But if this thing is really priced as much as a G23, good luck with that. I mean come on Tige. As many problems as I had with my Z3 there is no way this boat could be priced the same as a G23. Your build quality and quality control is not there yet. Your dealer representation sucks, you couldn't even drill a hole so my cooler could drain properly but yet you want to charge $100+k for your new boat...I don't think so. I have been waiting on upholstery warranty issues for months now, I mean it is ridiculous. You want a new cushion for your seat, you have to wait half a year. Lead time on parts sucks, warranty lead time is horrible. Build quality is not top notch. But yeah lets forget the all small things and release this new boat so we can try charging an arm and leg for it. GL with that. Tige is not a Nautigue or Bu or even MC yet but they sure are trying to price their boats like they are. I have an 2013 Z3 with tons of problems and it is not even an early build Z3...I can only imagine this brand new boat being released will have all kinds of issues and be priced about or over $100k. LOL, Please. I will for sure be buying a G23/25 for my next boat unless something drastic changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Garcia View Post
    Tige plans to make a boat and doesn't know what it will charge until they build one???? I HOPE thats not true. That would be insane

Man do I agree with you. Seeing their build quality recently and they are going to start shipping a boat they've never made before? If I were looking to buy a new boat, id pass.
    Last edited by spenchey2; 10-03-2013 at 03:51 PM.