View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Mission Delta Surf Shaper for R20

I have a 2015 Tige' R20. Anyone try the mission delta surf shaper on it? If so, how much weight would you recommend in the port and starboard ballast lockers?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It is not too early to think about restoring your gel coat

Gel coat oxidation can be seen by the fading of color as well as the chalky feel that is on the surface. Oxidation which is caused by UV degradation of the gel coat is caused by several factors ranging from chemical exposure to environmental.

Step 1 Surface Prep
    1. Surface Prep, Gel Coat Oxidation and Scratch Removal

To effectively remove oxidation and deep scratches the surface of your boat’s hull needs to be abraded starting with wet sanding in severe cases ...
  3. Winterize question.

Quote Originally Posted by tower210 View Post
    So are there 2 separate passages in the boat where lakewater is pumped on 2000 era boats? Or does the seawater pump lakewater through everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just one scupper.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Looking for a battery wiring diagram

I'm looking for a battery wiring diagram for a 2008 24V. Anyone know where I can find one?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Customer Testimonial on Hula Boat Care's 3 Step Gel Coat Restoration Kit

Preview: Testimonial on 3-Step Restoration
    Great Customer Testimonial and Hula's 3 Step Restoration Kit!

Thanks so much for the prompt shipping and the handwritten note on the invoice was a tremendous personal touch as well. The product EXCEEDED my expectations! I had a side business through high school and after college for almost 10 years doing automotive detailing and car stereos and this 3 stage kit is by far the best, highest quality product I have come across. The Gel ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast