View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. How much ballast is to much

I bought a 07 tige 24ve last year and love it this year I'm just getting into wake surfing and finally getting it tuned in for a great wake to surf on . I wanted to keep it as original as I can, it does have the factory ballast system . So I currently have the 2 -300 pound factory tanks in the back I also have 2 -750 pound sacs in the lockers and I have 2-370 pound sacks in the side seats and the 300 pound factory in the front . I actually took the sacks out of the side seats and placed one ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. Mission Delta Surf Shaper for R20

I have a 2015 Tige' R20. Anyone try the mission delta surf shaper on it? If so, how much weight would you recommend in the port and starboard ballast lockers?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It is not too early to think about restoring your gel coat

Gel coat oxidation can be seen by the fading of color as well as the chalky feel that is on the surface. Oxidation which is caused by UV degradation of the gel coat is caused by several factors ranging from chemical exposure to environmental.

Step 1 Surface Prep
    1. Surface Prep, Gel Coat Oxidation and Scratch Removal

To effectively remove oxidation and deep scratches the surface of your boat’s hull needs to be abraded starting with wet sanding in severe cases ...
  4. Winterize question.

Quote Originally Posted by tower210 View Post
    So are there 2 separate passages in the boat where lakewater is pumped on 2000 era boats? Or does the seawater pump lakewater through everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just one scupper.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Looking for a battery wiring diagram

I'm looking for a battery wiring diagram for a 2008 24V. Anyone know where I can find one?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast