PDA

View Full Version : 2002 22i riders ed pulling hard to right

vtatige
06-04-2005, 01:20 AM
Hello everyone past boat owner new tige owner here I bout a slightly used 2002 22i riders edtion direct drive(100 hrs) great shape.....Question......anytime I take my hand of steering wheel the boat just pulls "Hard" to the right real hard . I have had other ski boats mastercraft etc....nothing compares to this amount of pull. Ive heard the therory of prop rotates and a little is norm ...other story I heard is have rudder trimmed to counter act the rotation? Id love to hear any advice /stories reguarding this...:confused: thanks for your time Dave

TeamAllen
06-04-2005, 03:39 AM
Congrats on your new Tige! Here is a previous post that may help with your question.

Rudder adj (http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=260)

vtatige
06-04-2005, 04:19 AM
I want to thank you for the link to the posts on this subject..........sounds to me there is no remedy....:mad: ......I should have let go of the wheel while I was testing her out...my bad ...... (my mastercraft didn't do this much at all with 3 bladed prop)........................ Thanks again Dave

TeamAllen
06-04-2005, 04:55 AM
Your welcome for the link. Don't give up yet. That post was over a year ago. Maybe there is some more help out there.